F+T Learn More
This type of body conditioning targets strength building and muscular endurance. The time between exercises is shorter than traditional strength training, therefore increasing the heart rate for optimal time efficiency and maximal fat burn!
If you want to build muscle, we recommend that you add resistance to your workouts. The resistance-based classes will help you to progressively increase lean muscle mass while defining lower body curves. Each class is unique and contains circuit style workouts.
- Build lean muscle mass
- Increase Strength
- Define and sculpt entire body
- Full body support and balance
One of the best ways to burn fat is to engage in high intensity interval training (HIIT). HIIT is a method of training that involves intense bouts of exercise followed by brief periods of recovery. The Plyos + Abs class is our fat burning secret weapon!
- Burn fat
- Tone and sculpt muscle in the upper body and torso
- Gain definition in the lower body
- Increase speed, power, and endurance
- Gain more muscular control
How we do it:
Butt + Legs I:
- This is our high cardio lower body workout that uses low to moderate resistance and high repetitions! Butt + Legs I improves muscular endurance, balance and stability. Get ready to sweat!
- This class focus trains different muscle groups each week of the month for complete upper body conditioning! Low to moderate resistance is used to increase strength and stability which results in improved posture and form when weight lifting.
Butt + Legs II:
- Slow and controlled movements, lower repetitions and higher resistance loads are the focus in this class! You'll see additional muscular endurance improvements along with strength and increased muscle mass! How about those gains!
Plyos + Abs I:
- This class focuses on explosive movements through plyometric movements. Increase your muscular power and mind to muscle connection through plyometric movements all while improving your core strength and overall satiability with abdominal-focused circuits. We also sprint because its a great way to burn fat in the core and legs! Don't know how? We'll teach you!
Plyos + Abs II:
- Plyos + Abs II is similar to Plyos + Abs I but focuses more on steady state cardio instead of sprints and endurance rather than endurance. You'll still feel the burn though!