Workout Subscriptions: FAQ
- What is the Fit and Thick Monthly Workout Subscription?
- This is a downloadable monthly workout subscription, which includes 20 FULL workouts written by Nicole Mejia for the weekly classes in Miami, FL. The workouts include 8 Butt + Legs, 4 Upper Body, and 8 Plyos + Abs workouts.
- Who is the Fit and Thick Monthly Workout Subscription for?
- This service is intended for women who have had previous experience with resistance training and plyometrics. Because no visual aids are provided, knowledge of exercises such as a sumo squat, curtsy lunge, one-legged deadlift, etc. is required. It includes 20 FULL workouts.
- How does it work?
- Once you choose your payment method and following its approval, a pop-up will appear on your screen with the available downloadable files. You will receive an email with your receipt and a clickable link that will redirect you to your downloadable content. Please be aware that you will need to save your downloads to your devices since there is a 3 download limit on each file.
- How are the payments processed?
- Depending on the subscription option you chose at checkout, the next time you are charged will be exactly one month from the purchase date and each consecutive month that you are signed up after that. This excludes the one month option, which is a one-time charge.
- Does the subscription include visual aids such as videos or photos?
- What is the difference between the three subscription plans?
- Can I manage my own account/cancel?
- Where is my equipment discount code?
- Is there a download limit?
- Can I receive a refund?