Plant-Based Power-Up FAQ
What is the PBPU?
- The Fit and Thick Plant-Based Power-Up is a meal plan to aid in transitioning to a full plant-based lifestyle.
What does a plant-based lifestyle mean?
- A plant-based lifestyle is a diet based on foods derived from plants. I.e. whole grains, vegetables, fruits, nut, seeds, etc. but with no animal products.
What does the PBPU include?
The F+T PBPU includes the following:
- 5-weeks worth of plant-based meal plans, grocery lists and meal prep guide.
- Resources that assist with the transition and what to expect.
- Weekly facebook live streams.
- Whole-food supplement recommendations.
- Experience the transition alongside new or past members of the Plant-based Fit and Thick community through the access to our Facebook group!
Will I be cooking everyday?
- We recommend you set aside one "Meal Prep Day" to prepare the meals in your "Week "X" Meal Prep" section. You will be prepping fresh meals daily including a protein shake, salad and occasionally toppings for a previously prepped meal.
Is it the same meals everyday?
- Each week has the same menu for 5 days total, sometimes 6-7 depending on serving sizes. This can be modified with different options provided as sauces, toppings, etc.
How do I start?
- You can start by subscribing to our Fit and Thick app on the App store or Google Play Store for $12.99/per month. Once you are subscribed you can sign-up for our PBPU by tapping on the "Plant-Based Power-Up" section and paying a one-time fee of $10.00.
- The PBPU is only available to app subscribers.
What if I have an allergy?
- We do use soy, and gluten products in our menus. If you are allergic or intolerant to any of the ingredients used in our menus, please let us know and we can provide you with substitutes.
How much will I be spending weekly?
- Your weekly grocery shopping should average $100. We provide a pantry list so you can save on non-perishable items by shopping online.
Can I receive a refund?
- We do not provide refunds. All sales are final.