TOUR Test Page
Learn what they are, why they’re important, and how counting them works.
When it comes to nutrition, one size definitely does not fit all. Learn how to custom tailor your intake based on your current lifestyle and goals. It’s easy as pie...let us show you how!
This seminar will show you how to create a loving, working relationship with food. Learn what macros are, how to count them, and how to apply this skill to your lifestyle and goals.
This 3 hour segment will include:
- 2 hour seminar
- Q+A with Nicole
- F+T Pop-up Shop
Our interactive workshop will show you how to apply the skills that you learned in the seminar, through intimate group settings and activities. By the end of the day, you’ll have all the tools you need to reach your health and fitness goals.
This 2 hour segment will include:
- Activity 1: How does your current intake “measure up”?
- Activity 2: DIY: Superfood snack
- Activity 3: Divide, Weigh and Conquer
- Photos with Nicole and the F+T team
9/10 - 9/11
11/12 - 11/13
Jersey City, NJ
12/3 - 12/4
New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
San Francisco / San Jose, CA
Austin / San Antonio, TX
Orlando / Tampa, FL
- Exclusive F+T tour merchandise
- Up to 15% off F+T merchandise at event Pop-up Shop
- FREE F+T Workouts
- FREE gifts from our sponsors
- All Items from Package 1
- City Pride Shirt
- Personalized Signed Print
- All Items from Package 2
- F+T resistance bands
- F+T lateral bands