Fit and Thick App FAQ
What does the Fit and Thick App include?
- Workouts written by women, for women! The Fit and Thick App features continuous new workouts each week. You'll be prompted to follow the recommended Fit and Thick Workout Schedule which is two Butt + Legs workouts, one Upper Body, and two Plyos + Abs workouts. Want to go at your own pace? The app allows you to select future workouts or repeat workouts you did in the past! You'll be able to track your progress, get access to detailed weight recommendations, and take and store progress pictures all on the app!
Who is the Fit and Thick App for?
- This service is intended for all women, whether a beginner or advanced. ALL exercises have step-by-step instructions with images to help guide you through your workout.
How do I start?
- Search for Fit and Thick on the app store. Download the app and then sign up for our 7-day Free Trial! Please keep in mind that you will be billed $9.99 on the 8th day following your sign up.
Where can I do the workouts?
The workouts can be performed at the gym, at home or anywhere that has the equipment necessary and motivates you!
What is the equipment necessary to complete the workouts?
Below you will find the equipment used in our workouts and what you can use as substitutes
- Barbell (dumbbells, kettle bells, or gym machines)
- Dumbbells (kettle bells, or gym machines)
- Resistance bands (cable machine)
- Lateral bands (cable machine, or ankle weights)
- Ankle weights (Cable machine, or lateral bands)
- Bench (step, sturdy chair, or a low stable surface)
Is the Fit and Thick App available only on iOS devices?
- Yes, at the moment we are only on iOS devices. We will be on the Google play store soon!
How are the payments processed?
- Apple bills on the 8th day following your sign up then exactly one month from that date and each consecutive month that you are signed up after that. The payments are charged on the Credit/Debit card that is linked to your app store
Does the subscription include visual aids such as videos or photos?
- Yes, our Fit and Thick App has images and step-by-step instructions!
Can I manage my own account/cancel?
- You can manage your account on iOS devices, by following the steps below:
- Enter your iOS device settings
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap Apple ID; Tap View Apple ID; Sign In
Tap on Subscriptions; Tap on the Fit and Thick subscription and manage.
You can manage your account on Android devices, by following the steps below:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap menu - My Apps - Subscriptions and tap on the Fit and Thick App to cancel
Can I receive a refund?
- Refunds are processed by Apple. If you desire to receive a refund for any reason, please email our Customer Service address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.