Fit and Thick
JUMP: Find Your Balance (Start date: 7/1)
We're taking the guess work out of getting your life back on track.
WHEN IS IT?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Meals + grocery lists for the week
- 2 simple 1-hour meal preps per week
- Daily intentions
- Daily learning resources
- Daily personal reflection points/journal questions
- Daily 30 min F+T workouts OR yoga/stretching/cardio routines
Community coaching will take place in the private Facebook group.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PARTICIPATE?
- At least one set of dumbbells (can use heavier weights for lower body days if available!)
- A yoga/exercise mat
- A bench or sturdy chair
- Meal prep containers and jars
- Basic kitchen equipment like a stove, oven, pots, and pans
A journal for reflection questions and personal development
While Facebook is not required to participate in JUMP, it is highly recommended, as a huge element of accountability and connection happens in our private Facebook Group.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
If you're ready to make changes in your life, to reevaluate your priorities, routines, habits, behaviors, and connection to yourself, to nurture your body, mind, and soul... then this program is for you.
Do you struggle with the idea of what it means to love yourself?
Do you feel out of control of your life or circumstances?
Are you looking to get more in touch with yourself?
Do you have trouble finding time or motivation to stay active and eat healthily?
Are you easily overwhelmed?
Then you're in the right place.